The CyanogenMod 14 hits the Android market again and this time, for a non-local device- The Redmi note 3/ Note Pro. If you want to upgrade your Android version from Lollipop or Marshmallow to Android Nougat 7.0, this ROM is for you. You’d be getting a whole bunch of features to look at in this ROM.
Even though the ROM is unofficial yet, still it provides a good look at the features of Android Nougat in Redmi Note 3/ Note Pro.
Thanks to Santosh M for building this ROM and making it presentable to the users. If you want to download this ROM, the link is given at the end of the post while as you need to flash the Gapps to make CM14 work on it.
Before moving further, let’s see the things which are functional and things that don’t operate in this ROM.
Things that work normally:
- Other basic things work too.
Things that don’t work:
- Video recording
- CM related features (some of them)
Things to know
- This ROM is only for Redmi Note 3/Pro.
- Always take a backup of your data before flashing.
- Before flashing, have a custom recovery like TWRP installed in your phone.
Steps to install this ROM: