The CyanogenMod 14 based on Android Nougat 7.0 is rolling out for many new and old devices and this time, it’s Asus Zenfone Laser 2.
You can thank LuK1337 for building the first unofficial Android Nougat ROM for Asus Zenfone Laser 2 with new and exciting features.
So if you want to install this ROM and have a taste of Android Nougat in your Asus Zenfone Laser 2, follow the guide below.
DEVICES SUPPORTED BY THIS ROM
- Asus Zenfone Laser ZE550KL ( Z00L / Z00LD )
- Asus Zenfone Laser ZE550KG ( Z00W / Z00WD )
- Asus Zenfone Laser ZE551KL ( Z00T / Z00TD )
- Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL ( Z00U / Z00UD / Z00UDH )
- Asus Zenfone Laser ZE600KL ( Z00M / Z00MD / Z00MDD )
- Asus Zenfone Laser ZE601KL ( Z011 / Z011D / Z011DD )
THINGS THAT WORK
- Call, SMS, data
THINGS THAT DON’T WORK
- Video Camera (Works using Futej Camera or Google Camera)
- SELinux is permissive.
- Speakers don’t work on ZE600KL model.
HOW TO INSTALL THE ROM
- Download the latest build and Gapps.
- Reboot to recovery.
- Flash the latest build and Gapps.
Build Download here
Gapps Download here
The author isn’t responsible for any damage done to your device. You can however ask your questions in the comment section. Also, for more details on flashing, check my earlier posts.